- Examination: Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination
- Notice No: 01/2014-SCRA
- Name of the Post: Special Class Apprentice
- Department: Mechanical Department
- Organization: Indian Railway
- Exam Conducted by: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Last Date for Applying Online: 4th November 2013
- Date of Examination: 12th January 2014
- Age: Between 17 years and 21 years as on 1st January 2014
- Qualification: Graduate with Mathematics and Subjects like Physics and Chemistry (refer notification for complete qualification details)
- Physical Standards: Refer Notification
- Application Fees: Rs. 100 (No fees for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates) can be paid by Cash in any branch of SBI or through Internet Banking or Credit or Debit Card
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Personality Test
- View Application Status: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/viewapplication.php
- Notification: http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2014/scra/scra_eng.pdf
- Apply Online: http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Visit the website http://upsc.gov.in and click on the Notification and read it before applying online
- Scan and Keep Passport Size Photo (JPEG, Min 3 KB and Max 40 KB) and Signature (JPEG, Min 1 KB and Max 40 KB) for uploading whenever asked.
- For Applying Online visit the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and click on Part 1 Registration
- Fill the Details like Personal, Educational, Address and click on Continue
- Part 2 Registration contains uploading of candidates Photo, Signature, Entering Application Fee Payment Details etc. If the payment is done offline after Part 1 Registration candidate have to make payment in SBI in Cash and Login to the with Registration ID and Date of Birth and enter the payment details.
- If the payment is done through online after part 1 registration go to part 2 registration and make payment using net banking or debit or credit card and upload photo and signature and complete the online registration.
- Papers: 3
- Questions: Multiple Choice (Objective)
- Paper 1 General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge, Psychological Test)
- Paper 2 Physical Science (Physics & Chemistry)
- Paper 3 Mathematics
- Total marks: 200 + 200 + 200 = 600
- Duration: 2 Hrs + 2 Hrs + 2 Hrs = 6 Hrs
If this Article is Interesting Please Copy the Code Below and Forward it to others.
URL of this Article:
HTML Link of the Article
Please Share this post with your Friends,