http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in and http://www.cee-kerala.org/ are the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examination where students can apply for Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination KEAM 2013.
- Exam: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination 2013 (KEAM 2013)
- MBBS or BDS Entrance Exam: Apply for NEET UGC 2013
- Website: http://cee.kerala.gov.in
- Application Fees: Rs 700 (for General) and Rs 350 (for SC/ST)
- Contents: Security Card, Prospectus and Envelop. (do not fold the envelop)
- How to Fill the Online Application: Read Prospectus
- Last Date for Applying NEET UGC: 31st January 2013
How to Apply for KEAM 2013
Those who like to write Kerala Engineering Medical Entrance Exam have to purchase Security Card and Prospectus from any one of the Post Offices by paying Rs 700 )for SC/ST Rs 350)
Candidate can also take a DD of Rs 700 and send along with the filled application form.
If the candidate is purchased the security card then scratch the card on the silver panel .
Visit the website http://cee.kerala.gov.in and click on online application for KEAM and click on candidate registration and then candidate login and upload passport size photo and then fill the application form and take a printout (take 2 copies as one for future reference) of the form and send it along with necessary documents. Read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
This Year on wards those who like to appear for MBBS or BDS Entrance have to write a seperate entrance exam conducted by CBSE which is a national level entrance exam called NEET UGC. Last for applying NEET with fine is on 31st January 2013.
Marks obtained will be send to the Kerala Government and they will prepare a rank list and make allotment for MBBS and BDS based on that rank.
Candidate have to apply for NEET and specify the NEET UGC Register number in KEAM 2013 Application Form and send the confirmation page of NEET UGC with the KEAM Application Form. (Only if the candidate is willing to study MBBS or BDS). Complete the Kerala Engineering Medical Entrance Application and update the payment details and send the application form and other documents in the envelop obtained while purchasing the security card from the post office.
KEAM 2013 Entrance Exam Time Table
|22nd April 2013||10 AM to 12.30 PM||Physics and Chemistry||Engineering|
|23rd April 2013||10 AM to 12.30 PM||Mathematics||Engineering|
|24th April 2013||10 AM to 12.30 PM||Chemistry and Physics||Medical|
|25th April 2013||10 AM to 12.30 PM||Biology||Medical|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date of Sale of Prospectus and Security Pin at Post Office: 14th January 2013
- Last Date of Sale of Security Pin: 8th February 2013 (Friday)
- Last Date of Online Submission: 8th February 2013 (Friday) 5 PM
- Last Date of Receipt of Online Application Printout with other documents: 9th February 2013
- Downloading Online Admit Card from the website: 25th March 2013
- Date of Declaration of Engineering Entrance Exam Result: on or before 27th May 2013
- Date of Declaration of Medical Entrance Exam Result: on or before 27th June 2013
Apply online for Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam through online at http://cee.kerala.gov.in on or before 8th February 2013