http://www.sietkerala.gov.in is the official website for State Institute of Educational Technology Kerala.
- Name: Online Aptitude Test
- Conducted by: State Institute of Educational Technology, Kerala
- Conducted for: Students from High School onwards
- Fees for the Test: Rs 100
Online Aptitude Test is conducted by SIET for the High School and above Students in Kerala and find out the Interest and Taste of the student and instruct them various educational fields suitable for them and various employment field for them.
Students can take up the aptitude test for identify which course will be beneficial for their success once they complete their SSLC or +2. Normally Parents send their children's to Engineering or Medical without knowing the interest of their son or daughter.
Interested Students Deposit Rs 100 in the Bank.
- Name: Director, State Institute of Educational Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
- Account Number: 10270827389
- Branch: Althara Branch, Thiruvananthapuram
- Bank: State Bank of India
Once the Deposit is made send the details below to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees Paid Branch
- Name and Address of the Student
- Contact Phone Number
Once the mail is received SIET will register the student and send the username and password to the students mail address.
Attend online test by visiting http://www.sietkerala.gov.in and click on Aptitude Test. A New page will open enter your username and password and click login.
- Duration of the Test: 1.5 hours
- Type: Objective
- No. of options: 4
- Language selection: English or Malayalam
- Parts: 3 (Aptitude, Interest, Personality)
- Result: Will be mailed 3 days after the completion of the test
Once login complete all the information an click on submit. Next read all the instructions carefully and attend the test. there will be 3 parts and student can start from any part and once complete all the 3 parts click on sign out and results will be mailed after 3 days.
For detailed information please read the instructions from the site http://www.sietkerala.gov.in/pdfs/aptitudeTest.pdf
For more details please call 0471 2338541 or 2338540 or mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Give comments if you are attended the Aptitude Test or for any queries.
If this Article is Interesting Please Copy the Code Below and Forward it to others.
URL of this Article:
HTML Link of the Article
Please Share this post with your Friends,