- Scholarship: Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Girls
- Website: http://www.maef.nic.in/Instructions.aspx
- Only Girls Students belonging to Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs or Parsis.
- Secured not less than 55% marks in SSLC
- Students family income from all sources should be less than Rs 1,00,000
- Confirmed seat in Class XI (Admission slip issued by school)
- School should be recognized by State or Central Government.
- Students who are getting scholarship from any other sources need not apply for this scholarship.
- Apply Online: http://www.maef.nic.in/REGDemo.aspx
- Reprint Application: http://www.maef.nic.in/searchForEditReprint.aspx
Girl Students whose total family income should be less than Rs 1 lakh from all the sources in order to avail this scholarship and should be passed 10th Standard with 55% Marks.
Scholarship Amount can be used to:
- Payment of School Fees
- Purchase of School Books
- Purchase of Stationery Items for Studying
- Payment of ostel Fees
Website : http://maef.nic.in/
If this Article is Interesting Please Copy the Code Below and Forward it to others.
URL of this Article:
HTML Link of the Article
Please Share this post with your Friends,