More than one millions Indians are there in UAE. People around the world arrives UAE Daily. Dubai is a Tourism Destination.
Daily Flights are available to UAE from different Airports of India. Let us see what are the documents required for flying to UAE.
- A Seaman who is Traveling on duty can travel with a Seaman's Book
- Holders of German Temporary Passport can travel to UAE using that
- Holder of Emergency Passport issued by Austria to the National of Austria
- Holder of German Identity Card issued to children below 15 Years can travel to UAE without Passport
- Laissez Passer Holder issued by UN
- Holder of National Identity Card issued to National of Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait (For Kuwait National there should be a Photograph in the National Identity Card).
Holder of UAE Resident Permit can enter UAE.
If the visa taken is a Computer Generated Visa the holder can enter UAE with the copy of the visa. If the Visa is manual then the original copy should be submitted at the time of emigration or else the original have to be collected from the Visa collection center. Original will be submitted there by the person who had taken the visa.
Free Visa will be issued for 30 days upon arrival for Nationals of Luxembourg, Finland, Italy, Belgium, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Australia and Switzerland.
3. Ticket Required
Confirmed Ticket is required for traveling to UAE and for Visit Visa Confirmed Return Ticket also required at the time of travelling to UAE.
Maximum of 20 KG can be taken as Baggage and 7 KG can be taken as cabin baggage. Excess Baggage charges will be given if the baggage weight exceeds the normal allowed baggage.
If you like to take pets to UAE you have to visit the website petimport.moew.gov.ae and read the instructions and keep all the necessary documents and give vaccinations.
No vaccination is required to enter UAE from any country.
7. Airport Tax:
No Airport Tax will be collected from the Passenger in any Airport in UAE upon arriving at the Airport.
Passenger can Import to UAE 400 cigarettes or cigars to the maximum value of AED 3000 and 2 KG of Tobacco for Free.
Perfumes for personal use upto the value of AED 3000
Import of any Currency is allowed in UAE but currency exceeding AED 100,000 should be declared upon arrival at the Airport.
For any doubts and clarifications give comments below and it will be answered.
If this Article is Interesting Please Copy the Code Below and Forward it to others.
URL of this Article:
HTML Link of the Article
Please Share this post with your Friends,