Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Examination of Kerala will be starts on 11th March 2013 and will be end on 23rd March 2013. A total of 10 Papers will be there in the examination.
If the examination is for 80 Marks then the time alloted is 2.5 hours and if the paper is of 40 Marks then the time alloted is 1.5 hours and for IT subject which is of 10 Marks will get 1 hour time to write the exam. Cool off time is 15 Minutes.
Eligibility: Students who are Studying 10th Standard or failed in SSLC previously can write the Exam. He should be 14 Years old as on 1st June 2011.
Kerala SSLC Examination March 2013 Time Table:
Exam Starts on: 11th March 2013
Exam Ends on: 23rd March 2013
Examination Time: 1.45 PM to 3.30 PM
- 11th March 2012 (Monday) - First Language (Part 1)
- 12th March 2012 (Tuesday) - First Language (Part 2)
- 13th March 2012 (Wednesday) - Second Language (English)
- 14th March 2012 (Thursday) - Third Language (Hindi)
- 16th March 2012 (Saturday) - Social Science
- 18th March 2012 (Monday) - Maths
- 19th March 2012 (Tuesday) - Physics
- 20th March 2012 (Wednesday) - Chemistry
- 21st March 2012 (Thursday) - Biology
- 23rd March 2012 (Saturday) - Information Technology (IT)
There is no Exam on Friday(There is Examination center in UAE and Friday is a Holiday in UAE)
How to Grade the Scores in the SSLC Certificate:
Grades and Grade Value in brackets: A+(9), A(8), B+(7), B(6), C+(5), C(4), D+(3), D(2), E(1)
If a Student gets D or E in any one of the Subject in the exam he have to rewrite the exam any the date will me mentioned after the result is announced. This Exam isa calleds SAY(Save A Year) Exam. This exam will be conducted on May 2012. Applicaton to be submitted within 5 days after the announcement of SSLC exam results.
If you like to get a Photostat Copy of your answer paper you can apply for it by paying Rs 200 per paper. You can also apply for Revaluation by Paying Rs 400 per paper. You cannot apply for Revaluation if you applied and got the Photostat of answer sheet.