Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise 90 day trial version is now available for download for application developers and Users for testing. This 90 day version cannot be upgraded into full version and one have to un install it and re install a full version for enjoying the latest Windows 8 version.
Application developers can go to downloads page of Windows Dev Center to install Visual Studio 2012 and other needed tools to build Windows 8 applications. Please read the details and download and install the Windows 8 Enterprise Trial Version.
You can download 32 bit or 64 bit of the Windows 8 and you have to register the product in the Microsoft Website and it should be activated before using it.
Points to be remembered before Downloading the Windows 8 Trial Version:
- The Trial version will expire after 90 days and it cannot be upgraded.
- If you like to install a full version just uninstall the trial version and reinstall the new version.
- Please install the Trial version in a separate Hard Disk Partition so that you can use your pc with the other Operating system after the trial period is expired.
- Register the trial version using a Microsoft Account and Give your Name, E-Mail address and Country while registering.
- Activate the Product within 10 days of installing through on-line.
- Processor: 1 GHz or above
- RAM: 1 GB for 32 bit and 2 GB for 64 bit
- Hard Disk Space: 20 GB
- Graphics: MS Direct X 9 Graphics Card with WDDM driver.
Click http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/jj554510.aspx for download the Windows 8 Enterprise 90 day Trial version and test the latest version of Windows before buying the full version.
If this Article is Interesting Please Copy the Code Below and Forward it to others.
URL of this Article:
HTML Link of the Article
Please Share this post with your Friends,