Applications were invited for the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship from Students who had passed their plus 2 exam conducted by CBSE in 2012. Students have to score a minimum of 418 in Science Stream, 396 in Commerce Stream or 332 in other streams in the first five subjects in CBSE.
Student have to undergo their degree course from any of the recognised College in India. Distance education cannot be considered for scholarship.
Conditions for the Scholarship.
- Indian National
- Complete +2 in CBSE with the Minimum Marks.
- Undergo any Degree from a Recognised College in India (Regular Batch)
- Should not be receiving any other Scholarship
- Total Annual Income of the Parents should not exceed Rs. 4.5 Lakhs
- Should be comes under Non Creamy Layer.
- Scholarship Name: Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College Students 2012
- Course Type: For Graduation and For Post Graduation
- Amount: Rs 1000 per month for 3 Years for Graduation and Rs 2000 per Month for 2 Years
- Distribution: Rs 10,000 for Graduation and Rs 20,000 for Post Graduation at the end of the academic Year.
- last Date of Receipt of On line Application: 31st October 2012
Candidate have to take a Bank Account in any Nationalised Bank in his Name and Provide the Bank Name, Bank Address, Bank Account Number and NEFT/RTGS of the Bank. Scholarship Amount will be credited to the Students Bank Account through Electronic Clearing System (ECS).
Renewal of Scholarship:
Candidate have to Renew their Scholarship Yearly through a Separate form. Candidate have to pass in all the subjects with 60% Marks and have to maintain 75% Attendance and have Good Discipline.
How to Apply:
- Firstly check all the eligible criteria for applying the Scholarship
- Open a Bank Account in your Name, If you had one collect the Bank Account details including the NEFT/RTGS for filling it in the Application Form.
- Visit http://184.108.40.206/kamal/dotnet/csss2012/login.aspx and Login by giving the Roll Number and Certificate Number and click Login and Fill the On line Application.
- Print the Filled Application Form and Joining Report.
- Joining report should be verified from College Head from where the student is studying their Degree.
- Candidate have to get the Income affidavit on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs.10 as per the prescribed format.
- Send the Printed Filled Application Form along with the necessary documents like Signed Filled Application Form which is generated On line, Joining Report Attested by the Head of the Institution, Copy of CBSE 2012 PLUS 2 Mark Sheet (Online Register Number should be written on the top of the Copy of Mark Sheet), Copy of Caste Certificate (if there and needed, register number to be written on top), Income Affidavit on a Rs 10 Non Judicial Stamp Paper Original Copy.
- Send all these Documents and the Application Form to Section Officer(Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
- Candidate have to write On line CSSS- 2012 on the top left portion of the cover and candidate have to attach a cancelled cheque with the application form.
If this Article is Interesting Please Copy the Code Below and Forward it to others.
URL of this Article:
HTML Link of the Article
Please Share this post with your Friends,